New Generation Zoom slit lamp, with sharp zoom optics and superior imaging quality
- Converging-type zoom microscope (12.5°)
- 5x wide zoom ratio, yet a shorter reaching distance of 317 mm and a longer working distance of 100 mm.
- Two eyepiece magnifications are available.
12.5x eyepiece: Total mag. 5.9x to 32.5x (field of view: 38.3 mm, field number: 18.0 mm) 15.0x eyepiece: Total mag. 7.1x to 39x (field of view: 38.3 nun, field number: 18.0 mm)
- Sharp and clear high-resolution zoom optics — inherited technology
- A CCD digital set can be mounted on the NS-2D Clinical Set.
PD adjustable with one hand only
Right and left eyepiece tubes are synchronized, so PD can be adjusted with one hand only
|Built-in barrier filter (standard equipment)
|Simple dial operation makes it easy to set filter on and off. Fluorescence images can be captured when a blue filter is also used.
|Easy-to-use flexible arm; yellow–green LED
|Wider eyepiece diopter adjustment range
|Eyepiece diopter adjustment range has been widened to ±8D with 12.5x eyepiece and ±6D with 15x eyepiece. The high eye position design makes viewing easier.
|The maximum slit length is 16 mm. Preset lengths of 00.2, 1, 2, 5, 10, 14 mm and continuously variable lengths of 0 to 12 mm are also available,
|Wide–angle isocentric movementWhen isocentric knob is loosened, slit can be moved 8 mm to right or left, Convenient for retroillumination and scleral scatter for corneal surface
Wide view & high magnification
|With 12.5x eyepiece:5.5x wide view; operator can see all of anterior segment when using slit length of 16 mm. (Diopter adjustment range is ±8D.)
|With 15,0x eyepiece:Magnification up to 39x (Diopter adjustment range is ±6D.)
|Heat-absorbing filters x 2 pcs, ND(28% reduction), red-free, blue, UV cut (constant)
Slit tower tilting
|Slit tower can be tilted, with stops at 5°, 10°, 15° and 20°.
New-generation Zoom Slit Lamp
NS-2D Digital Photo Set
- Images can be captured with a simple press of the joystick
- CCD digital images (1/1.8-inch CCD, UXGA 1600 x 1200 pixels)
- Both movie and still images can be captured.
- Still images can be captured from LCD monitor in real time.
- Movie frame rate is 15 fps with PC incorporating Intel®/AMD6CPU 1.0 GHz or higher*
- Movie SVGA: 800 x 600
- When the cross slide table is moved, NS-2D automatically distinguishes between right and left eye. The image is displayed on NS File.
- Three brightness levels are available for NS File that suit eye color pigmentation or condition of patient: [LIGHT EYE] (blue, green, hazel, etc.), [MEDIUM EYE] and [DARK EYE] (dark brown).
- Image capture files Original NS File comes with digital photo set. Beam-split ratio is 70% for camera and 30% for eyepiece