Microruptor 6 Nd:Yag Laser
MICRORUPTOR 6 Nd:YAG LASER
THE PROFESSIONAL LASER FOR POSTERIOR CAPSULOTOMY, PUPILLARY MEMBRANECTOMY AND IRIDOTOMY
The MICRORUPTOR 6 Nd:YAG laser with triple aiming beam and excellent optics, based on the original CSO slit lamp SL 9800 (Zeiss type) or SL 9900 (Haag-Streit type) with integrated 5 times magnification changer (6,3 ×, 10 ×, 16 ×, 25 ×, 40 ×). Perfect and precise for superior results and efficiency.
The unique combination with a motorised ergono mic table and easy to understand operating controls ensures the highest convenience for both patient and doctor.
The CSO slit lamp SL 9800 or SL 9900 of the MICRORUPTOR 6 offers full insight into the Retina and thus a thorough peripheral examiniaton. Retinal treatment is possible in combination with the Meridian yellow or green photocoagulators which can be coupled onto the MICRORUPTOR 6 to a complete treatment system.
The unit is spacesaving and can be ordered on a base plate which allows handy transportability and use on almost any table.
The endurable construction reduces the need for maintenance.
The triple aiming beam allows highly accurate focuss ing and treatment. This beam can be adjusted easily for brightness. It can even be set in a rotating mode if desired.
The user friendly display shows all necessesary laser parameters for safe patient treatment.
MICRORUPTOR 6 – the Nd:YAG laser for
• Posterior capsulotomy / pupillary membranectomy
for simple, fast, safe, precise and ergonomic treatment
• Ergonomic design for full patient and doctor access
• Motorised table (various models available)
• Left and right hand operation controls on column Easy to read control panel
• Posterior defocusing of the position of the treatment focal plane.
• Posterior offset 150 / 300 um
• Optimal and easy setting for Iridotomy with double and triple bursts (repetition rate 2×, 3×)
• Integrated CSO slit lamp SL 9800 or SL 9900, the economical choice for optimal view and examination
• Compatible with most CSO accessories
• Triple fixed or rotating aiming beam for precise and safe focussing
• Upgradeable to combination system with Merilas 532green laser photocoagulator or Merilas 577yellow laser photocoagulator.
Selected accessories from the CSO and Haag-Streit product range compatible:
• Beam splitter
• Co-observation tube
• Digital photo and video adapter
• Laser contact lenses Tonometer
Meridian has been developing, manufacturing, and maintaining ophthalmic lasers for more than thirty five years.
A selected worldwide distributor network ensures comprehensive after sales support.
|Laser source||Qswitched Nd:YAG 1064 nm|
|Energy settings||Adjustment in steps of 0.1 mJ from 0.5 mJ to >10 mJ continuous|
|Spot size||< 10 µm|
|Cone angle||16 °|
|Pulse duration||< 4 ns|
|Pulse setting||1, 2 or 3 pulses per burst|
|Repetition frequency||up to 3 Hz|
|Breakdown threshold||< 1mJ (in NaCl)|
|Aiming beam||Triple fixed or rotating mode beam (635 nm red < 1mW ), variable intensity enveloping the treatment laser beam|
|Spot size (aiming beam)||50 µm (approx.)|
|Cooling||Passive air cooling (convection)|
|Electrical requirements||90 – 250 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 2.0A|
|Intended use||Posterior capsulotomy, pupillary membranectomy and iridotomy|
|Type||Original CSO slit lamp SL 9800 or SL 9900|
|Slit image width 9800||0 – 14 mm continuous|
|Slit image length 9800||0.2 – 14 mm continuous Variable|
|Slit image width 9900||0 – 12 mm continuous|
|Slit image length 9900||0.2 – 12 mm continuous variable|
|Slit image radial range||± 90 °|
|Magnification changer||5 times (6,3 ×, 10 ×, 16 ×,25 ×, 40 ×)|
|Radial movement to the microscope axis||Horizontal ± 40 °|
|Filters||Cobalt blue, redfree, heatabsorbing|
|Light source||LED 6V|
|Illumination intensity||0 – 380 000 Lux|
Designs and details can be changed without prior notice for the purposes of improvement.